Initial topic Idea



    The topic I am considering to explore is: How isolation due to COVID-19 effects students mental health. I want to focus on this topic because I am personally really curious how this pandemic has effected students mentally on a larger scale. I know people as well who did not respond positively to the initial isolation and I just want to know more about others as well. Another topic that came to mind after lecture today was something about how coming from a more affluent family benefits your college experience vs coming from a less affluent family. This topic came of interest to me because after doing the reading it really just opened my eyes on the disadvantages that less affluent students experience and I would love to know more about it. Coming from a less affluent family, I feel like I can really resonate with the topic and have a strong opinion towards it. I still do not know for sure what will be best, but excited to hear back from you!!

Comments

  1. COVID and Mental Health is a great topic, and very timely. The affluence advantage is also viable, and the readings in our class might be useful there -- especially Armstrong and Hamilton. I would be glad to talk to you about choosing between them. It would likely be easier to research the affluence issue, as COVID is still a developing story, so I might recommend that one. But either could work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Literature Review #1

Literature Review #2